Sunday, January 31, 2016

Doshio...


What am I going to do?

Everyone is chasing their dream. Here I am. Sit in this room thinking what I should do next. At some point, I know what to do. But, then I'm lost again.

Dream.

I know I have it in me. It so blurry. I asked myself countless time. What am I going to do next? Again and again.

Yet, the answer is in me. God knows what inside me that I don't see. Each one of us made for a purpose and has their own strength to live upon to. Oh Allah, guide us! We're so weak that we need You in every our step T.T


2 comments:

نادرة said...

it means you gotta chill for bit, you'll find your purposes in shaa Allah, you'll know what you want, maybe not in the near future, haha. maybe what you want now is to find a stable job, and by the end of the year travel to places you've never been, but that is something kan? kikikiki.. lama lah tak borak, apeshal xbalash whatshapp aku.. ;P . maybe you'll get a job abroad, and get to travel free? hehe, theres tons of great and amazing possibilities and its endless for Allah's power is amazing. take a breath, but don't stop believing. because i believe in you and whatever you do nina. in shaa Allah. but im all words, you're the one who have the power to do so :D:P:F:)))))

ShaRina NiNa said...

Nad...ur words. I'm so touched. Feels very very very inspired! Aku dah reply whatsapp kau tau haha. Betul tu. Kita kena husnudhzon selalu and keep believing in Allah, right? Aku doakan untuk kau jugak Nad. Semoga apa yang kau impikan dan usaha tercapai InsyaAllah ^^,