Thursday, January 28, 2021

A moment to reset niat my job as Ibadah

 

Cr: Pinterest

Oh I just realised. Guess I’m coming back here whenever I just feel tired huh haha

After one day long...Hustling struggling with work

My colleague went home. I’m still in shop doing our daily closing routine shop. I performed Maghrib prayer after that. The moment I want to make Duaa I look up and noticed the gloomy ambience. But probably the shop is dark since we turn off the lights haha. 

That moment I feel tired. I talk to Allah,

What all this tiredness is for
Makes my tiredness usefull Ya Allah
Make this feeling worth it even I know this is not a noble path like our frontliners did.
Make my pay worth if it isn’t for me. Make it for someone elses.
Make me utilise my pay in the right way
Make my job as in Ibadah Ya Allah
Accept my ibadah :(

Because in the end, we all just to have a meaningful life. Not in vain. Something worth to live for. Blessed by Him in every aspect we do in life. Still, present time is the most important. We never know.


Yours sincerely,
Tired Nina

No comments: