Friday, September 11, 2015

Plant cell and Women.


Subhanallah. Just amazing what I've learned lately. So for this semester I took seed technology subject. It is an interesting subject, one of my friends said. I'm a bit stunned when Dr. Uma said this course is a little bit tough. Gulp. But I already took plant growth regulator (interesting and tougher) and pass the paper. I have confidence on this one leuls. So far I will continue. Pray for me haha. I love the way she's teaching btw. An indian lecturer so fluent speaking in malay. Her malay vocab is amazing haha.

Last Tuesday, we had a lab session for this subject. So we have to dissect the hibiscus flower and draw its reproduction organ. There are something that I've noticed. We have been told to draw an ovary of the hibiscus flower through what we've seen using microscope.

Here it is,

Gambar ihsan dari Lisa Su Sy Ei :3


It looks like half of the top part similar to our (girlsss) ovary, right? Subhanallah. ^_^

p/s: Ampunkan ambo atas grammar mistakes. still learning :)

No comments: