Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Twenty-Two


What is it means being 22 for me?

Well, this is a stage where you already need to think for you future.

In my case, NOW.

Maybe some of my friends already certain about their future past years ago. Different direction after graduated from high school.

In my case again, I'm moving with the flow~

SPM ---> Matrics -----> Degree in Upm

That's my education system in my life.

However, while doing research for my final year project thingy, some of my coursemates already decided where they want to go for practical. Some even already applied for it. So, I sit with bunch of friends and start discussing.

Where should we go?
Does our parent allow us?
Does it worth it if we choose here...or there?
Once in a lifetime opportunity?

We also start discussing about further studies. A lot of convincing conversation were going on. I'm literally dilemma. There's still time to think about it.

I also realized....it's good to have friends that think about their future too. Alhamdulillah. Discussed together. It's good if we have different opinions and thoughts. We gain a lot through it. We summarized into a good thing eventually.

Whatever it is..I'm hoping making the best choice in my life. May Allah be with me while I'm choosing the path I pursue to. Let's hope our life to be amazing in our own way. Work on our dreams. Don't just dream it. Work it! Ask Allah to open and lead the way. InshaAllah. Together to success in Dunya and Afterlife ^_^

Assalammualaikum!

No comments: