Thursday, January 24, 2019

Another update of my life


Assalammualaikum deariesssss

How you guys have been lately? May everything goes smoothly. InshaAllah 😊

Alhamdulillah, I'm getting a new job in just few weeks away. InshaAllah. It's a new life for me. Another adventure I'm awaiting for. A job in my passion. A passion that developed through my old work. Alhamdulillah sentiasa ada rezeki untuk bidang ini. I've been given another chance to venture in it again. Let's go!💪

Current job is just a job but totally a new environment for me. A girl that always want to stay in her circle je. This time she took a decision to got out and and go out for something else for a while. See a new perspective of life. Out of her comfort zone. She didn't regret it. Definitely met some amazing friends there. Strong people fighting for their life. 😊 They inspired me with their life. Sometimes our life is just another lesson to another people.

For me, dah biasa kerja 8 jam. This 3 months merasa la sakitnya kerja 12 jam huhu. Masuk pagi balik tengah malam. Cuma dulu cuti sehari je. This time dapat la dapat cuti dua hari. Merasa jugak cuti dua hari. Dari ada kerja yang masuk pukul 8.30..masuk pukul 11 pagi. Semua dah merasa. Balik tetap malam jugak. Dulu balik malam sebab banyak kerja supervised kat ladang, second job pulak hadam jem satu jam, this time kerja sampai pukul 10 malam. What a life haha. But, pengalaman mematangkan kita. Making you more careful when making decisions. Timbang tara baik buruk dari ikut kata hati. Upcoming job dapat balik petang Alhamdulillah. Rare tuk dak nina kahkah.

This 3 months I learned to got back up. Learn how to fight for my life again. Learn how to control my thoughts. Learn not to drift away. Learn to get what I want. Learn to it is okay to be not okay but don't forget to got back up again. Learn to love myself again. Learn to forgive myself. Learn to give more love people around me. Learn not to take for granted. Learn to be more tolerance. Learn to be more sincerer. Learn and learnnnnn. It never ends because human is forgetful. Terutamanya anak Encik Sharudin ni. Pelupa nau nau.

I am still far from perfect and nice. But, I'm still learning. I want to be better in my own version. Be the best of myself I can be. Hope Allah keep the strengths and wills in my heart alwayssss and you guys toooo 💚

No comments: