Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Which side is your brain?

1.37 a.m


So....

I'm sure you guys are familiar with this test right.. in case you've had forgotten..let's try this again!

http://ms.sommer-sommer.com/ujian-otak/

The results can be accurate or otherwise. Depends on yourself :)

Therefore, this is my result.

Tahniah, otak saya sama rata! hahaha. Mungkin ditengah-tengah agaknya XD


Tak tahan yang 'imej kacau-bilau' tu..macam mana lah agaknya kan.

But, I'm more on the right side, only by 6%.

Right side:
  • kreativiti. Maybe not that creative but I like to do something different. 
  • khayalan or should i call myself 'daydreamer' lol
  • gerak hati. so far i believe in my instinct. But, not 100% la.
  • curiosity. Yeah, lately I keep asking myself "why is that? how that can happen?" 
Left side:
  • peraturan. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I'm like the safe side by following rules.
  • bahasa. Yes, i like learning new language. Currently, I'm learning korean and japanese informally. I also sign in course of Thai class. So much fun!
  • strategi. I like to think of a strategy. Either in a game or planning on something.
  • Kewajaran. =.= meaning? wajar ke tak wajar? pass!
  • logik. saya suka main chess. tetiba kan haha. I can be logic and sometimes not logical. Both is fine hee.
  • Butiran. Wait? a little bit confused here. Are 'logik butiran' is combined or what? pass~
So...briefly, that is me. Just about 20 or 30% of myself.

What about you guys?

p/s: tengok tu..suka no update belog tetengah pagi hehe. Peace ^^V

No comments: