Friday, May 10, 2013

My dad is abah

My dad

We always talk about books and he always give me an initiative to improve my studies. Like when I was in form 3/5, he bought me Amalina's book.

Recently, he recommend a journal or diary-like by a professor. By using that book, several students improved a lot in their studies. A lot. So...now Im on my way to find it.

Not just books. He bought me bottles of honey during spm and also matriculation. Honey is so good for our brain. Nowadays, lot of quran 30 juzu' are in the market. :) especially al-shifaa's honey. Very famous that one.

He can suggest thousands of ways, but in the end..it depend on me. Hard work. Try for the best. Ikhtiar. Don't worry. He sees all our hard work. No pain no gain. Sometimes, when seeing my results, I almost want to give up...but, there is something that keep me going on. Quit is not the right way. Allah don't like people who quit easily ..So, gather up my strength and just do it. Can I cry? I really want to do so much better.

My abah.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: