Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Running Man


In the middle of no assignments.

Balik kolej, I've been enjoying movies and running man lol.

Isn't running man is daebak?

How they get fresh ideas every week?

How the crew brainstorming ideas?

How they managing all the activites?

That must took a lot of crews.

Well, Korea is famous for their massive crews.

They should get the award of winning the best crews,

and also to Running Man team!

All of them got their own speciality.

Song jihyo unnie, you're the most lucky woman ever!yippeudaa ^0^

Monday couple FTW!

I love how monday couple always fated together. Neomu kyeopta!

Lee Kwangsoo, I love the episode of 132. The way you win the mission all by yourself. Seriously, that's really cool man! ^_^V

Yoo Jaesuk, my favourite MC hehe. I just love his coolness when mc-ing and his jokes.

Kang Gary , sukjin , kim jongkook ,  HaHa! I just love them all!

They are perfectly match for this show :)

Keep Fighting !!!!!

Malaysia always support you guys..

Even when some of Malaysians that are not interested in kpop or kdrama, but running man is a must see for them. Awesome.




No comments: