Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Kisah Ateis masuk islam

https://youtu.be/B6bZixhxZUQ
So, this morning I woke up with mixed feelings. I've decided to feed my souls as Subhanallah I sometimes carried away by this life. His manner is so peaceful and bright. He keep alternating his speech with Zikr. MasyaAllah. I aspire to talk like that. (Practicing)
The only Zikr that I keep alternating is Alhamdulillah when I sneezed and burped when I had full meal  This brother shows us the real akhlak by being so soft, polite and funny at the same time haha. Even we were not born like that, you know when some people are more outgoing and rough haha.. we can train ourselves. Okay, that is one aspect, manner.
The other things I'm amazed is his journey in finding the right religion. He's not shy to share an honest thoughts. It so relatable hahaha. All those imaginary and expectations we want from God haha. Ironically, God already shown everything to us. The next verse he said from the Quran is so deep. I keraiiii. What else do we want? Huhu.
People keep saying, waiting for hidayah and all that. Do you even go out and look for it? Like this guy did. Or are you waiting the hidayah to come while you dancing and drinking? Or when you already fall sick and can't move anymore? It's really a different thing you know.
Are you waiting or searching?

No comments: