Sunday, June 15, 2014

Final Exam


Salam
Aku tengah final exam sekarang.
My brain working really hard.
I guess haha.
Time study ada la jugok memain.
But this time, aku harap dapat skor beberapa paper.
Pray for me.
I want to improve my result!
Moga lebih baik dari sebelum ni.
Harap korang semua sihat belaka dan segala apa pun urusan korang dipermudahkaaann...aminn..

U know.
It's hard.
They think Im okay.
But Im not.
They think Im ignoring,
But Im not.
They think i don't care.
Well, they wrong.
Im just a type who doesn't show much of how I felt.
But...isn't this great..
I have Allah to hear my stories and He knows everything. At least, He knows. When nobody else do.

Sigh. I miss you bah. This time Ramadhan, it will be without you. Seems no more walking at bazaar with you. Tukang pergi pasar biasanya aku ngan abah. Lagi2 time sekolah dolu2. Thank you Ya Allah for every moment I spent with Abah.

Well, hey..Ramadhan is coming. Jom cek balik niat kita and prepare dari segi mental. InsyaAllah..

Assalammualaikum~~~

2 comments:

نادرة said...

betul tu.. Allah is always there for you :)

ShaRina NiNa said...


and He is always there for you too ^^