Tuesday, November 11, 2014

70 good excuses first!


I just wanna give you a situation. Husnudzhon Or suuzon? You choose.


The role play is student.

Say that you and your friends go to cafe to buy dinner. Then, while waiting for your food, you saw your other friend are sitting at the other side of the cafeteria. You wanted to say hi to her but then your action stop because you saw someone is walking towards your friend. An opposite gender I supposed. Then, you and your friends starting to whisper each other. The role of shaaytan beside you is begin. He start to adding what you guys were discussed about. "wow...she's changed now" "I don't believe this. gotta tell other people" "she said she don't have boyfriend. she lied to us" "i don't want to talk to her anymore" "yeah. "

So...

if this negative thought keep going. Then, the girls not greeted each other anymore. This victim girl is so clueless why she had been treated like that and this. An ukhuwah was stop there. Poof! Easy! Shaaytan's work is success. Their mission is to separate or 'memecah belahkan umat Nabi Adam'.

Or....in other case,

One of the girls among the gossipers said, "guys, lets just try to ask her tomorrow?" "are you sure?" "yeah. before telling to other people" "no need lah. terang-terangan you saw it. they were dating depan mata. what else??" "i know...eyes can be deceiving you know. like magic" "huh?what are you trying to say? they were doing magic at the cafe?" "hahaha no lah. What i mean is that what we see is not enough. As a muslim, I think we should investigate first. Kita patut jaga aib sedara islam kita, baru Allah jaga aib kita. If not nanti dah tersebar fitnah pulak. We don't want that. We're not kinda that girls, right?" "totally. but...kau la tanya esok." "teman aku?" "sure. of couse. I want to hear it too hehe"

Then, the girls meet their friend after class. She said, " No..i wasn't dating guys. He's not my boyfriend. He is in my group of my other class." "So, your group only have 2 members?" "of course not. I think you guys left early yesterday because after that my other 6 members just arrived." "maybe. you're right. Sorry for troubling asking you this." "no at all. I'm glad you guys asked. if not, who knows what will happen. My fault too. Maybe I shouldn't have come so early hahaha. Well, i have to go. see you guys this evening! Tell me if you want his number! hehe" "what?? No! haha okay,bye bye!"

Then, the situation was solved. I don't know why but i feel like i want to continue this story haha. Like after this the guy is one the girls 'jodoh' hahaha. Drama sangat~~ xD

But I want to show is that, communication is important. First thing to do have a good thoughts on others. The preachers/ulama said,

Carilah 70 alasan untuk memaafkan sikap saudaramu. Jika hatimu masih tetap enggan menerimanya juga, maka kekerasan hatimu itu yang lebih patut disalahkan.”



p/s: herm. situation yang sangat cliche dan simple kahkah. ignore my grammar please hehe ;p

No comments: