Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ami Schaheera


Assalammualaikum.

I've met her once. But, I didn't know her that much. She's a cancer fighter as my angah told me. At that time, we were at the hospital for my late father's treatment. We were at the pharmacy section and as we were standing waiting for our turn. Then, there's a woman and and her husband passing us by. At first, I just ignored her but angah recognized her instantly. "Eh, ami schaheera!", she said.

She's a woman high sense of fashion. Nicely dressed at that time. Then, angah told stories about her. She also a blogger and she have been fighting cancer for four years. However, recently Allah loves her more. Allah invited her to where we came from. Hope her husband stay strong for this test.

"Semoga arwah ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman" aminn...

I don't know her blog address. However, you can dig a little bit more about her in here.

credit to kak maria elena. Kak ami is the left one.

No comments: